Herma H400 Label Applicator
Weber's HERMA H400 is one of the most versatile wipe-on pressure-sensitive label applicators due to its variety of unique, modular configurations.
The key is the HERMA's basic servo drive unit, which remains the same throughout the 400 Series. This dependable motor powers the entire range of modules Weber offers. As a result, any HERMA applicator easily can be reconfigured for higher-speeds or for an alternate method of application if future labeling demands change.
Because this system features so many modules and a built-in controller, the HERMA H400 can be integrated with practically any existing production line. Or Weber can build the unit into a custom material handling system specifically developed for an individual application.
Features at a glance
• Controller and operating display is built in; no separate controls required.
• Automatic synchronization of labeling and product handling speeds.
• Comprehensive selection of modules.
• Special unwind unit provides consistent web tension.
• Applies labels up to 6.3" wide standard, 12.6" wide optional
• IP66 rated for dust and water protection
• Right- or left-hand configurations
• Easily connects to PLCs
• Handles transparent labels without incident
• Simple to expand or reconfigure
Unwind unit maintains a constant web tension, preventing tolerance issues at the peel bar. Threading and tensioning the web are very user-friendly.
Clearly-defined display panel facilitates adjustments to operational parameters; provides 30 preset functions.
• Rigid peel bar with application roller – for linear labeling; spring-loaded roller applies the label onto the product
• Pivot peel bar with application roller – for liner labeling of products with varying heights or uneven shapes. Label peel bar swings don to meet product as it passes on conveyor.
• Special label sensor – especially suitable for transparent label materials; fast reacting, adjustable and powerful