Bottle-Matic Single Label Applicator
Bottle-Matic bottle labelers enable you to label all kinds of cylindrical objects by simply inserting the container and depressing a footswitch. Labels are applied at over 4.5" per second – most water bottles are labeled in less than two seconds. The operator then removes the bottle and inserts another to start the procedure again. After a rhythm is established bottles can labeled very quickly.
The Bottle-Matic comes in two sizes: Standard 10" wide and the larger 16" wide version for taller products. Both can handle products up to 10" in diameter.
• Label objects from 0.5" to 10" diameter; ideal for all round containers from water bottles to paint jars and cosmetics.
• Accurate: Maintains 0.0625" side-to-side accuracy on most containers.
• Labels cylinders to 15" in length (or longer if the item has a neck).
• Able to handle most tapered containers by simply adjusting the idle roller position.
• Labels over 1000 pieces per hour with average dexterity.
• Side frames are laser cut from quality steel, then formed, countersunk, deburred and inspected.
• Dispensing tables are formed out of 6061-T6 aluminum. Its peel edge is hand- milled to spec within .001".
• Dispensing tables are polished with ultra-fine polishing compound so paper flows freely around the plate.
• Bottle-Matic uses dual AC-shaded pole gear motors.
• Micro-switch activated; will work on all kinds of labels.
• Modifications are available for those hard-to-label containers.