High-Quality Color Labeling
The new Epson C6000 and C6500 label printers are versatile pigmented color inkjet printers that rival thermal-transfer label printers in quality, performance and economy.
The C6000 Series features 4" wide color inkjet label prnters that comes in two versions: the C6000A comes with a built-in label cutter for fast, on-demand applications and the C6000P has a built-in peeler bar that allows the user to print and grab a label for immediate application.
The C6500 Series features 8" wide color inkjet label printers that are available in two versions: the C6500A comes with a built-in automatic label cutter and the C6500P has a built-in peeler bar for grab-n-go labeling.
A wide selection of label materials are available from Weber to cover just about any application. This includes Semigloss Paper, Gloss Paper, Matte Paper, Matte Film, GHS/BS5609 approved Matte Film, Gloss Film and Matte Flexlyte Film materials.
• Reliable – Engineered by Epson for demanding applications; backed by industry-leading service and support
• First Printer Specifically Designed as a Color Upgrade to Black-Only Thermal Transfer Printers – Designed with similar media handling capabilities, speed, features and connectivity options, all at a comparable price point
• Enhanced Productivity – Eliminates the need to pre-print; speeds up to 5-inches per second; fast time to first label
• Astounding Image Quality – Up to 1200 dpi resolution with various droplet sizes; crisp images comparable to pre-printed labels
• Seamless Integration – Compatible with ZPL II, major middleware, SAP, Windows®, Mac®, and Linux
• Remote Printer Management – For managing large fleets over the network
• Peel-and-Present –C6000P and C6500P offer fast, on-demand print-and-apply applications
• Auto Cutter – C6000A and C6500A come standard with auto cutter, ideal for fast, on-demand applications
• Applicator I/O Control Port for Automated Workflow – Supports I/O commands; can be integrated into nearly any workflow
• Low Cost – Comparable to existing thermal transfer printers
• Durable, High-Quality Labels – Meets BS 5609 certification