Bottle-Matic Single Label Applicator
Bottle-Matic II labelers enable you to label the front and back of all kinds of cylindrical objects by setting the desired spacing using the unit's index knob. The operator inserts the container and depresses a footswitch and the label is applied. The machine immediately inserts a gap that was set by the index knob and applies the second label.
Most wine bottles are labeled in less than five seconds, enabling the user to quickly remove the bottle and insert another to start the procedure again. After a rhythm is established, bottles can be labeled very quickly.
Loading labels is easy as well; just feed the labels between the dispensing tables, then through the patented feed-roll assembly and snap it into place.
The Bottle-Matic comes in two sizes: Standard 10" wide and the larger 16" wide version for taller products. Both can handle products up to 10" in diameter.
• Label objects from 0.5" to 10" diameter; ideal for test tubes to 1.5-gallon bottles.
• Gap adjustment is quick and easy.
• Accurate: Maintains repetitive gap spacing to 0.0625" or less on most containers. Holds 0.0625" side-to-side accuracy on most containers.
• Labels cylinders to 15" in length (or longer if the item has a neck).
• Able to handle most tapered containers by simply adjusting the idle roller position.
• Labels over 1000 pieces per hour with average dexterity.
• Side frames are laser cut from quality steel, then formed, countersunk, deburred and inspected.
• Dispensing tables are formed out of 6061-T6 aluminum. Its peel edge is hand- milled to spec within .001".
• Dispensing tables are polished with ultra-fine polishing compound so paper flows freely around the plate.
• Bottle-Matic uses dual AC-shaded pole gear motors.
• Micro-switch activated; will work on all kinds of labels.
• Modifications are available for those hard-to-label containers.