Pack Leader PL-211CS Label Applicator
• With the PL-211CS, labeling for a diverse range of container sizes is fast and easy. The standard one-touch screen and label sensors make it simple to adjust for various labeling applications. And, with the manual position setting, your labels are placed accurately on the product, each and every time.
• Future upgrades are simple. Thanks to the PL-211CS’s thermal or hot foil printer controls, you can easily incorporate a printer if the need should arise. This integrated feature lets printers work in sync with the labeler to ensure accurate code placement. The result? Easy label customization you can turn on or off.
• Depending on your needs, this machine can be used for in-line automatic or semi-automatic applications.
• The production preset function means the machine automatically stops once the predetermined quantity of products has been labeled.
• The label count feature lets you precisely track progress at any point during the production run.
• The container/production run counter lets you see the exact production number for the day.
• The PL-211CS features a touchscreen control system with job memory. So, even after the machine sits idle for long periods, you benefit from a battery-free microprocessor control system that stores default settings. Up to 30 settings can be stored for future use, so you don’t have to waste time re-entering the necessary information.
• The auto label-set feature confirms label sensitivity by detecting the separation between each label. With one push of a button, labeling is efficiently set up and positioned correctly.
• The missing label-detect feature locates missing labels on the roll stock, and instantly shuts the machine down if one is found. This preventative feature ensures each product is labeled appropriately.
• The PL-211CS’s controls are fully synchronized, ensuring that all components run at the same speed.
• By essentially counting the “steps” necessary to reach the next label, the PL-211CS’s stepper motors ensure fast, accurate label delivery.
• The PL-211CS can be easily and conveniently moved to other production areas, allowing for changes in production or products.
• The height of the machine’s conveyor is adjustable, affording you exceptional convenience and flexibility.
• All Pack Leader USA labelers are made of 304 stainless steel and anodized aluminum. This extremely durable metal is specially treated to guard against rusting and other effects from harsher environments.